The NHS has published an article on coping with a Learning Disability diagnosis. The article discusses getting a learning disability diagnosis and support available after diagnosis. The article highlights the usefulness of parents being able to talk to other parents in a similar position and how Early Support is a way of working that can improve the delivery of support to disabled children, young people and their families. Further information can be found here.
Month By Month
- Key Working Training In The West Midlands February 13, 2014
- Happy New Year From Signpost Inclusion! January 29, 2014
- Face2Face expands service and celebrates the success of new volunteers in Solihull January 29, 2014
- The Midlands Knowledge & Training Hub January 29, 2014
- NHS: Learning Disabilities: coping with a diagnosis January 29, 2014